Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

hahah

lol! That was so unexpected.... so cruel!!!!

I'm laughing a lot. Thanks for this video!

GraFight V GraFight V

wow

this looks amazing!! i want to see more!

The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat The Epic Fall of Nyan Cat

Nice

It was funny! I think it would be better if you made the scene where the nyan is on fire longer. I missed that point somewhat.

ArtyomL responds:

The sound of something catching on fire was too short, and I couldn't find a better one, so if I made that scene longer the sound would get cut and sound awful.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

Simple platform

It could be better: it's a typical platform where you just jump to get things. Why didn't you make it harder/faster as the time goes on? I really bored in 2 minutes!

Fantastic Treasures Fantastic Treasures

just a copy

i like this game... i love the original from PSX (treasures of the deep).. very amazing game

Ninjotic Mayhem Ninjotic Mayhem

ninjas..

cool i love ninjas =D

Em-Hotep: NGHH Hype Em-Hotep: NGHH Hype

it's ok

I would check the voice effects... I think it needs more delay and reverb... and the percussion sounds a little low.

Everything else is nice!

Rahmemhotep responds:

Got a problem with the percussion? Then tell blackattackbitch, not me, ha. I think the track's sweet. It's just a short hype track for the NGHH competion so I didn't do very much at all. Plus, I almost never put very much reverb on rapping vocals.

Sadstep Sadstep

nice!

I love the sound. It's very powerful, but you overexceed (or whatever it is called) with the resonance in some cases, creating disturbing peaks of sound.

Great piece, indeed.

joshlul responds:

Yeah, It was made on my phone on an app called uloops
No mastering on that, it hit the top of the chart things on the app though, after two remixes at least, I want to re make this some time, because it's badass if it was mastered correctly.

Lejin - Let'em Lejin - Let'em

voice too loud

the song is ok, but the voice is very loud to me. i would make the background music louder.

greetings!